The Throwdown - Affordable Drugstore BB Cream

by - March 25, 2017

Now that I have completed all reviews of my 4 under 400 php BB creams, it's time to put them all in one post and let you know which one's my favorite.

I know there are plenty of options in the drugstore and I could have gotten a few more like the one from Pond's, Celeteque or Ever Bilena.  However, I still think this is a good bunch and they all perform differently, so let's just save the others for maybe a batch two.



So here's what you need to know about each of them.  Find out which one's the best for you!



I also did an oil-test to see which one is the greasiest.  Any guess?


As you can see iWhite would give you the least amount of oil and that also explains why Glamworks BB Cream is the tackiest.  

So if you're a greasy gal like me, you might want to avoid the ones with big rings of oil above.  


Only iWhite (both shades) and LA Girl Light/Medium match my complexion.  Also, they can all even out my skin tone but only Maybelline can give full coverage with only one layer.


Here are some photos wearing each BB cream under concealer and powder.  Click the name if you want to read the full review.

iWhite BB Holic in Light



Glamworks BB Cream in Medium Nude


L.A. Girl Pro HD BB Cream in Light/Medium


Maybelline Super Cover BB Cream in Natural

See this baby in action here on my latest makeup video.


Now, it's time to let you know which one is my favorite.  It definitely has to be iWhite BB Cream and L.A. Girl is the runner up.

It's mainly because I love lightweight bases and on a daily basis, I don't prefer wearing a mask of makeup.  I also usually stay away from super tacky products because my face alone gets sticky after several hours.

Coverage isn't an issue for me unless I'm having a "bad skin day" due to clogged pores and pimples.  I can always put on a layer of concealer to correct some areas as needed.

So that's it!  I'm actually thinking of the next category for this new series.  Any suggestion?

Have you tried any of these?  Which one do you like?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous post dear and I absolutely adore all the items you picked out, the pics are stunning is beautiful xx You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of essentially the most widespread types of gambling entails betting on horse or greyhound racing. Wagering may happen via parimutuel swimming pools, or bookmakers may take bets personally. Parimutuel wagers repay at costs determined by assist in the wagering swimming pools, while bookmakers repay w88 login both at the odds supplied at the time of accepting the wager; or at the median odds supplied by observe bookmakers at the time the race began. Casesars CZR, -0.70%Chief Executive Tom Reeg stated in a convention call Tuesday that the digital enterprise, which incorporates online sports betting, reported optimistic Ebitda — or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization — in October. The push into that measure of profitability arrived 12 months forward of schedule, he stated.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?