Sephora Highlighter Haul + First Impression - Becca, Benefit and Too Faced

by - May 31, 2017

Sorry for the crappy audio!

Anyway, here are 4 highlighters you can get from Sephora PH.  I have a pretty good mix of formulations and colors here (except the rainbow, pastel colored ones) and I've tested all of them.  Check out the swatches and find out my top 2 picks!

Click here to start watching!


I enjoyed doing this mini highlighter haul.  The ones being raved about by my favorite Youtubers are also there on the site.  The selection is nice because it's not too limited so it's just up to you to choose the ones that are suitable for your skin tone and skin type and that can give the level of glow you want.

If you're ready to glow for the gods, click this link and shop away!  You can also click the product names below. 😃

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector 20ml in Moonstone


This is perfect if you prefer a glowing-from-within effect.  I can also imagine wearing this to complete a dewy, summery makeup look.


BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal


Of course, I had to get its sister - the pressed version.  

I picked Opal because that and Moonstone were like speaking to me.  Haha!  😉


Aahhh!  Look at that gorgeous baby!  Even from the pan, it's blinding!


BENEFIT COSMETICS Watt's Up! Highlighter


This only comes in 1 shade but it's in a champagne color, so it would surely suit a lot of skin tones.

I had to get a highlighter stick because I thought it might be handy when travelling.  It is also very easy to apply and blend, you could never go wrong.  Just a few dabs and that's it.  


TOO FACED Love Light Prismatic Highlighter in Blinded by the Light

It gives a nice sheen but for its price, I expected more.  The name of the shade also sounded promising.  Haha!  😄

Anyway, I'll make sure to test it further and I'll update you on a separate post.



That's all!  

So far, I'm loving Becca Pressed in Opal and Benefit Watt's Up, but all of them are so pretty.  I can't wait to feature them in my makeup videos.  Yay!   💕

Make sure to sign up on Sephora PH so you can get news about their exclusive promos and start earning points.


What do you think?



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?