Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal

by - September 14, 2017

Here's one item in my collection that I just couldn't stop using lately.  Even if there's no reason for me to put on highlighter on a very normal, lazy day, I would be like "just a little bit".  I know it's an extra step and I could just be saving few more minutes in prep time, but sometimes, it's hard to resist the glow.  Haha!  😙

I've showed you the liquid version of Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector already, so it's time to introduce its sister - the pressed one.



When I shopped for highlighters on Sephora before, this immediately went to my cart without thinking twice.

The moment I saw it, touched it, I almost squealed.  It's just so mesmerizing.


The packing itself is simple yet has a luxe feel to it.

I went for Opal because of the champagne color.  I can see light gold tones when it's on the skin as well.


The texture is so different from the other highlighters I currently have.  There's no powder feel and it's wet to the touch.  It is so soft and it applies smoothly, not patchy at all.

A little goes a long way in terms of application, but of course, it's hard to stop as you're putting it on because the glow it gives is way to beautiful.  Haha!  😁


It also creates a "wet look" effect just like the liquid version, but this one is more intense and reflective.  It can emphasize the pores and skin texture a bit so make sure to blend it nicely and start with a tiny amount.

I like applying it on the inner corner of my eyes and spreading it a bit on the lower lashes as well.


Like I said in the video, I wouldn't deny that it's damn expensive but hey, it's Becca and it won't disappoint.  Plus, you'll get the "I can see you from outer space" kind of glow.  A compact will last you a lifetime (really) so for me, it's worth the splurge.

What do you think?

You can get this from Sephora through this link.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?