LOOKBOOK - Blue Diamond

by - December 29, 2014

















Here's how I styled my simple yet, beautiful evening gown made by Royanne Camillia.  I decided to leave the belt behind to emphasize the V-cut at the front.  Besides, I really wanted to wear a simple long gown, not anything flashy.  Less is more, right?  I also threw in silver accessories to really match the theme.  Of course, I wore my fave necklaces - my moon and star.  


I'm not sure if you've noticed, but like I told you in my latest Beauty Board post, my makeup here was different from the one I practiced the night before the event.  It was such a bummer.  I also was not able to do the hairstyle I wanted but that's fine because I think it didn't mess up the overall look.  


If you want me to do a tutorial on how to create a silver smokey eye makeup, just let me know.  


So, that's my last outfit post for 2014.  What do you think?

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?